Intro and Outro Video Clips
It is estimated by Cisco that by 2017 video will account for 69% of all consumer related internet traffic. That's crazy! That means that 7 out of 10 consumers on the Web will use video to help them research your products or services. Obviously, it is in the best interest of companies to make videos. Intro and outro video clips enhance your videos. They add professionalism, brand awareness, a call to action, and your CONTACT information. Click on the images below to check out a couple examples of our work.
Intro and Outro Video Clips PricingThe Alberta Writer offers a variety of video editing, video channel set up, and video enhancement services to Red Deer and Central Alberta. We can even take video for you. Contact us to learn more about how our services can benefit your company.
Choice of Music from Our Library
Choice of Video Template from Our Library
Variety of Video Formats Available
Design Files Supplied
Intro and Outro Video Clips - Tips
Here are some tips on using intro and outro video clips.
- Make intro clips no longer than five seconds long to keep people from skipping your video
- Provide your contact information and a call to action in the outro clip so clients can get in touch
- LEVERAGE YOUR VIDEOS! Videos are meant to be shared. You need a YouTube channel and/or a Vimeo channel to get your videos on the Web - we can help you set those channels up.
- Embed relevant videos on your website so that clients don't have to go to YouTube to watch them
- Use keywords in your video descriptions and have back links from your video channel to your website
- BONUS! If you are looking to run a YouTube channel to benefit your company, we can help. But, if you want to do it on your own, here is a link to a guide that has some great information to help you get started. Click here!